Avon Direct Sales
“Direct selling is a type of sales channel where products are marketed directly to customers, eliminating the need for middlemen – wholesalers, advertisers and retailers. Direct selling can be conducted one-on-one, in a group or party format, or online. At Avon, the “direct” part of direct selling also refers to the personal component of this sales channel; it’s about building relationships with people and offering them a high level of service and personal attention.” (source: http://www.avoncompany.com/earningsopportunity/directselling.html)
Sign up to Start Selling Avon Online
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter Avon Reference Code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
FAQs about Selling Avon
- How much can you make Selling Avon?
- Selling Avon Pros and Cons – Sell Avon
- How much does it Cost to Sell Avon?
- Sell Avon from Home
- How do you Sell Avon?
Selling Beauty Online Pages
- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online Now
- About Selling Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon – Sell Avon
- Selling Avon Reviews – Sell Avon
- About Emily Seagren
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren