Sell Avon Online Only – One of the reasons I love being an Avon Representative the most is the amount of flexibility you have in how you choose to run your business. Whether you want to Sell Avon from Home to your neighbors, to get a personal discount, to become a work from home mom, to build a huge network marketing team, or to Sell Avon Online Only, that is completely up to you. I first started selling Avon online because I wanted the freedom to be able to work when I wanted and how I wanted around the needs of my family.
I have found success in Avon through building large personal sales at my Licensed Avon Beauty Center (Licensed Avon store), a big online business through Selling Avon Online and recruiting Avon Representatives online, and a large leadership business with team members in almost all of the states across the U.S. What is so unique about Avon is there are many successful Avon Representatives but they didn’t all get there by doing the same thing. If you think you want to become a successful Avon Representative and Sell Avon Online Only, you have come to the right place. I love online marketing and helping my team implement the same activities that I have used to learn How to Sell Avon Online Successfully!
Sign up to Sell Avon Online Only
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you can choose from two different sized starter kits. The Avon Basic Starter Kit costs $25 and includes sales tools, training materials, Avon catalogs, and full-size Avon products. You can also choose from a $50 and $100 Avon Starter Kit.
Once you complete the online appointment, you will receive a confirmation email from Avon with your account number and the information you need to get started on yourAvon.com (the website for Avon Representatives). Within 3 – 5 business days of completing your online contract, Avon will ship your appointment directly to your home. When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will enter an Avon Representative Reference Code. Be sure to choose an active and successful Avon Representative as your leader as this will be your go to person for questions on How to Sell Avon Online Only, how to be successful in sales, leadership, and how to build a team.
Can you Sell Avon Online Only?
As I mentioned earlier, if you want to Sign up to Sell Avon Online Only, that is your choice. You can be successful and build a big business by Selling Avon Online Only but I will warn you that online marketing takes time to see results. Avon is not a get rich quick scheme and like any small business requires hard work, dedication, and hours of your time.
In order to Sell Avon Online Successfully as an Avon eRepresentative, you need to differentiate yourself from the hundreds of thousands of other Avon Representatives trying to Sell Avon Online Only as well. You can do so through writing blog posts, creating YouTube videos, personalizing your Avon website, uploading your contacts’ email addresses and turning on Avon’s automated email program, using Avon’s social media center, promoting your Avon website on written and electronic communications to prospective customers, and sharing different posts about sales, leadership, products, and promotions on social media. If you want to make the most money as an Avon Representative, I recommend taking advantage of all three areas of earnings opportunities: 1) sales, 2) online marketing (selling Avon online and recruiting Avon Representatives online), and 3) leadership.
How do you get Paid Selling Avon Online?
Most Avon Representatives receive 20% profit / commission from online orders. If you reach President’s Club, you will earn 25% commission on online sales. The 20% will show up as a credit on your Avon account. If you are Selling Avon Online Only, your credit balance will continue to accumulate until Avon owes you more than $5. When this happens, Avon will do a direct deposit for the amount twice a month into your bank account. The amount will post to your Avon account on the 1st and 15th of the month and will show up in your bank account within 2 business days.
You can set up your Avon website to accept direct deliveries, personal rep deliveries, or both. Direct deliveries are orders that are processed by Avon on your website, paid for by the customer, and shipped directly to your customers’ homes from one of Avon’s shipping warehouses. Personal representative deliveries are orders placed by customers on your website that have not yet been processed. When you receive a personal representative delivery order online, you will receive an email from Avon alerting you of the order. The order will be placed in your online order cart in your web office. You will still need to place the order for your customer, collect payment from your customer, and deliver the order. I recommend only accepting these types of orders from people you know. As an Avon eRepresentative, I have decided to only accept direct delivery orders. If a customer is not willing to pay via the Avon website, I will not accept the order. This protects me and my business from the various scams out there. I highly recommend to any Avon Representative not to accept online orders from strangers especially when they are asking to pay via money order or cashier’s check.
Become an Avon Representative Online Now
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter reference code: ASTEWART7692
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
Sell Avon Online Only Related Posts
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online Only
- Can you Selling Avon Online Only?
- Selling Avon Online Only
- About Selling Avon Products
- How much Money do you make Selling Avon Products?
Selling Beauty Online
- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online
- How much can you make Selling Avon? Sell Avon
- Selling Avon Pros and Cons – Sell Avon
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Selling Avon Reviews – Sell Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon – Sell Avon
- Selling Avon vs. Mary Kay® – Sell Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon – Sell Avon
- Selling Avon Reviews – Sell Avon
- About Selling Avon – How does Selling Avon Work?
Avon Beauty eRep – Your Online Avon Representative
- Avon Beauty eRep – Your Online Avon Representative
- Avon Catalogs Online – Avon Brochures – Avon Beauty eRep
- Avon Catalog Request – Free Brochure by Mail
- Avon Coupon Codes – Avon Free Shipping Codes
- Avon Outlet Books Online – Avon Beauty eRep
- Shop Avon Sales Online – Avon Beauty eRep
- Avon Mark Brochures – Avon Beauty eRep
- About Emily Seagren – Avon Beauty eRep
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online – Avon Tips from Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren